SincerelyGypsy.com (Formerly Mama-Hood.com), based in Central Kentucky, loves reviewing products + services. We also love sharing giveaways with our many readers of our blog. Our blog began at the end of September 2011 and the fan/reader base grew fairly quickly. We currently have over 7,200 Facebook Fans, 1,700 Twitter Followers and approximately 1,300 unique blog visitors daily. We pride ourself in quality written reviews (with keywords + backlinks for SEO purposes) that are published on our blog + shared with our social networks.
- Facebook Page (7,275 Likes)
- Facebook (840 Friends)
- Twitter (1,419 Followers)
- Pinterest (249 Followers)
- Instagram (362 Followers)
- Blog Newsletter (3,749 Subscribers)
- Reviews are FREE of charge.
- A product or service is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- I reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
- I review a wide variety of products/services that my household and our homeschool can use. Please take a moment to see if your product/service would fit us: My household consists of a 7 year old female, 10 year old male, adult female + adult male (both between the ages of 25 – 35). My sister is 21 and currently pregnant so we are now open to maternity/infant products as well. Our family pets include a bearded dragon, 3 cats, a Catahoula (Louisianna State dog) and a Boxer/Pit mix. All of our pets are rescues from local shelter or were stray/drop offs. As a family we volunteer at a local animal shelter and are very passionate about rescuing animals.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your review to be completed once product has been received/service has began. As all products/services are unique, some reviews may exceed the 10 business days if needed (but no more than 30 days). If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, I will work with you to accommodate your request.
- I take original photos of the products myself and may use more than one photo if necessary in the review.
- I will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted. I will post the link to the review on my Facebook Page + Twitter Profile at least once. Posts may also be shared on Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
- You are welcome to add a discount/coupon code and/or a giveaway to the review at no charge.
- All reviews are written with 100% honesty; I do point out the pros + cons in products. In the case of a negative review, I will contact you by email (with the full post as I would have published it, so you + your company will know why it’s a negative review) prior to posting it and you will have the option to decline the review being published on my blog.
- Giveaways are usually posted along with a product review. However, we do host giveaways without product reviews as well at no additional charge.
- Giveaways are held for a period of your choice of 7 or 14 days; Some of our larger giveaways for Holiday Gift Guides can be up to 30 days.
- Giveaways hosted on Mama-Hood.com are promoted through our Facebook Page + Twitter profiles; 1 shout out per day while giveaway is opened to enter.
- We use Rafflecopter to hold all giveaways + to randomly choose the winner(s).
- The main entry for the giveaway is usually asking the reader to visit your site and comment with their favorite product. I can ask the reader to like your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter, subscribe by email to your newsletter, Subscribe to your RSS feed, etc. for bonus entries. According to Facebook rules, I cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. It’s fine to have them “like” your page, but I cannot ask them to leave a comment. I cannot ask that the reader make a purchase for a bonus entry as this violates FTC regulations.
- Please inform me what the prize is when setting up the giveaway and let me know who is eligible to enter (US, Canada or Worldwide). Please note giveaways open to US & Canada will allow the majority of the readers to enter. However, I leave this decision up to you since you are the one shipping the prize.
- Giveaway prizes are shipped by the sponsor to the winner. I am not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize with the review product. We ask that you ship your prize to the giveaway winner within a reasonable amount of time after the giveaway ends.
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
LAST UPDATED: October 1, 2015