Back in June, I came across a website, called Schoola, when searching for ‘back-to-homeschool’ or Fall/Winter clothing for my children. I was able to order 13 items for my daughter from them, free! It was a great start to getting everything that she needed.
Screenshot of my first order through Schoola.
Photos of items when received.
You can get $60 worth of clothes for FREE, too! Here’s how:
1. Sign up with this link for a $20 credit:
https://www.schoola.com/?ref=sm-3XaqvrVXJ (If you are on mobile, scroll down and click on View Full Site first.)
2. Create a Custom Collection and get another $10 credit. Click on Shop to Help then Collections and then Make New.
3. Put $60 worth of clothes in your cart.
4. Check your email that you signed up with for a 50% OFF Code!
* Some of the credit does not show up until you’re at check out!
* Items with yellow tags (or labeled NEW WITH TAGS) cannot be purchased with credits!
* Shipping is free for a limited time!