So my 28 day challenge for February is to:
1. FOR SELF: A photo a day. I would like to open my mind up to more creative shots + learn to take more quality photos. Quality over quantity. So to get to that point, a photo a day of life in general. I will post these daily here on my blog.
2. FOR HOME: I would like to complete one project a week from upcycled goods. I will share these projects here on my blog as they are completed.
3. Continue with January’s Challenges of:
- Make 3 frugal homemade recipes to replace in the house hold such as cleaners, makeup, etc.
- Spend 1 hour, 4 days per week & for myself.
Anyone else want to join in? Create your own challenge for each month Let me know and anyone that is up for it, we can keep in touch as “accountability partners”.