I am taking a year’s worth of 30 day challenges. Thanks to old time pal, Matthew Rodela, for the awesome idea + inviting me to join in. I thought this was a much more realistic and fun goal rather than the typical New Year Resolutions.
So my first 30 day challenge for January is to:
1. FOR SELF: Spend an hour of time to & on MYSELF at least 4 days a week.
- No chasing kids (unless it’s an emergency) so preferably after they fall asleep.
- No working. No house chores, blogging, design, photo editing, etc.
- No social media/internet during this time.
- Can be as simple as having a ‘in home spa moment’ to reading or writing (pen + paper).
2. FOR HOME: Make the homemade laundry detergent that lasts a year again! And at least 2 additional frugal homemade recipes (for cleaners, makeup, etc). If they are new to me, review them on my blog to share with others.
Anyone else want to join in? Create your own challenge for each month Let me know and anyone that is up for it, we can keep in touch as “accountability partners”.