My friend Donna and I made this dress (modeled by my baby girl, Nevaeh) for the little girl upstairs. This was the first dress we’ve ever made and was the “tester” but it came out really well — I’m surprised! These are the so-called “pillowcase” dresses. We found four different, but really cute, fabrics that were in the scrap/clearance bin at out local Wal-mart. And they were a steal for only about $1 a piece for enough to make a dress & either hairbows or a bandanna-styled hair covering. So four dresses with matching hair pieces for $4 plus was a great deal. When the kids go to sleep tonight, I’ll be making the three dresses & the remaining hair pieces for Nevaeh.